|ELECTROMEDICAL BUSINESS GROUP has implemented and currently maintains an Environmental Management System based on the international standard UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2004. This system was implemented in July of 2007.
In its work involving maintenance and revision of electrical equipment and installations for electro-medical use, maintenance of IT equipment and systems in health centres and calibration of electro-medical equipment, ELECTROMEDICAL BUSINESS GROUP works day to day to manage and conserve natural resources and, as such, is aware of the importance of protecting these resources. We know that the environmental impact of our activities is minimal, but we feel that it is coherent with the nature of our business to make a commitment to keep improving the environmental aspects of our activities.
In order to meet this commitment the management of ELECTROMEDICAL BUSINESS GROUP implemented an Environmental Management System based on the international standard UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2004 “Environmental Management Systems. Requirements intended for use”, in order to achieve the following objectives:
- Continuous improvement and prevention of pollution.
- We work in a way that respects the environment and always comply with legal requirements in environmental matters that are applicable, as well as with those taken on voluntarily
- We promote energy efficiency and recycling.
- We reduce the waste generated by the organisation’s activities whenever possible.
- We work with our suppliers to improve their environmental efforts.
- We provide our staff with environmental training to ensure that they perform their tasks in an environmentally sound way.
- We provide a framework for establishing and revising environmental objectives and goals.
- We document, implement and constantly update the organisation’s environmental policy. We communicate this policy to our employees.
- We ensure that details of our environmental policy are available to the Public.
All of us at ELECTROMEDICAL BUSINESS GROUP accept and take on these principles, knowing that it is our responsibility to put them into practice. The company’s Management will continue to promote environmental improvements and assign the necessary resources to ensure the successful implementation of the Environmental Management System within the organisation.
ELECTROMEDICAL BUSINESS GROUP obtained the Company Registration certificate issued by AENOR on the 15th of September 2008 and is thereby entitled to use the AENOR Registered Company logo. We also currently hold the UNE-EN 14001 standard for maintenance and revision activities for equipment and installations for electro-medical use, extended to include the maintenance of IT systems and equipment at health centres and the calibration of electro-medical equipment.